NAME:- JNC660 Jump Starter
PRODUCT:- Jump Starter Pack
BRAND:- Clore Automotive
PRODUCT No.:- JNC660
APPLICATION:- To Boost Flat Car Batteries
DIMENSIONS:- 16.3 x 14.1 x 5.1 inches
WEIGHT:- 18 pounds
SPECIFICATIONS:- 12 volts – 1700 Amp
MY RATING:- 9.5 – 10
BEST PLACE TO BUY:- Most Auto Parts Stores
ENDORSEMENTS:- AAA – Vehicle Maintenance & Repairs.com
PRICE:- $132.57 – ($209.27 with Compressor)
There are times that all is well and then there are times when it is not, like when your Car does not want to start, due to leaving your Car’s lights on or some other pesky reason. What do you do? Call a Car Rescue Service?, We all know how expensive that could be.
The cost of one rescue will cost more than the price of a JNC 660 Jump Starter, in the past only the Automotive Industry kept these handy power packs, to assist clients with flat battery problems.
It usually facilitated a call out with added costs, incurred by you the client. The units then, were heavy, cumbersome and expensive, modern technology enabled a Jump Starter Pack to be scaled down to a convenient carry pack size and a light weight. The price is now affordable for Private Ownership.
This handy unit makes it possible to easily jump start your vehicle on your own without needing another vehicle.
Just connect the Red Clamp (+) to your Car’s Positive Battery Terminal and the Black (-) Clamp to any non moving, metal part in your Car’s Engine Compartment and turn the Car’s key, Off You Go, on the road again “Willie”.
- Lightweight and Portable, 18 pounds – 16.3 x 14.1 x 5.1 inches in dimension
- 12v system – all Conventional Modern Cars
- 1700 Peak Amps; 425 Cranking Amps – Ample for most Cars
- Can be charged by a domestic wall Socket / 12 volt Car cigarette lighter socket
- PROFORMER battery technology, Internal, Sealed, Maintenance Free
- 46 inch heavy-duty #2 AWG cables
- Voltmeter provides charge status of onboard battery
- DC outlet to power 12 volt accessories
- Built in Compressor and Air Hose to pump up Car Tires when flat
- 12 Month Manufacturers warranty Transferable upon legal sale within Warranty Period
- A Perfect Camping, Offroading and Outdoor Companion
Now as a Veteran Auto Mechanic, I find this the Epitome of Convenience and Practicality, clean no protruding and dirty, leaking internal or external parts and attachments.
A Quality Built, Durable and Reliable Automotive Assistant, that does not talk back.
There are many similar Jumper Packs on the market, but the JNC 660 Jump Starter is by far the better, in Build Quality, Durability and Aesthetics, in it’s class, of all other competing brands that I owned and tested, and I thoroughly test my equipment, constantly.
If you forget to charge the unit for about 3 months, it will be useless to you when needed, so you have to remember to charge it periodically.
It does not have a reverse polarity warning system, and a flashlight built in.
The JNC 660 Jump Starter is NOT energy compliant with the states of California and Oregon.
It cannot withstand being dropped from a height of 10 Feet, but then again none of the other brands did either.
For the price of a decent meal for you and your better half, I believe the JNC660 Jump Starter to be a very good deal, it can also be kept in the trunk of your vehicle for incidents away from home, as it does not take up much space. It is convenience and practicality in a compact package.
I can go on and on about the JNC 660 Jump Pack, it really is that good, but try one for yourself, I have one for 2+ years and swear by it.
What is your view on portable Jumper Packs?
Can I help you with anything?
Ask a question or leave a comment I will reply asap
Drop in on My profile page
Until Next Time “Safe Motoring”
JNC 660 Jump Pack$132.57
Convenient Packaging9.8 /10
Ease Of Use9.8 /10
- Lightweight and Portable
- 12 Volts System
- 1700 Peak Amps; 425 Cranking Amps
- DC outlet to power 12 volt accessories
- 12 Month Manufacturers Warranty
- The Unit Must Be Charged Monthly
- Cannot Sustain A Fall From Heights Above A Half Meter
- Not available in all Auto Part Stores